April is upon us.
I have a love/hate relationship with time. Sometimes I seem to float with the passing of time and on other days, I feel like I’m stuck in a labyrinth and everything is on pause. Well, that’s life. Now let’s get to business, shall we?
March was a busy month. If you’ve been reading my blog posts, you’d be aware of the humongous assignments I had to complete. Good news is I am done with all my assignments. I spent almost all my time writing each day and crying because ASSIGNMENTS ARE HARD. My reading was slow. And by slow I mean really really slow. I read 3 books. Am I ashamed? No.
- UNNS: The Captivation: I’ve written a detailed review. You can find it here: Review:
- No Time for Goodbye: LOVED IT. You can read the review here: Review
- Chameleon lights: I can’t talk about this book as of now except that the review will be coming up shortly along with some exciting news. Stay tuned.
If my reading was slow then my book buying habit was on an all time high. Shall we take a look?
- The lovely folks at Writersmelon sent me a number of gift vouchers as part of their reviewing programme which I made use of by ordering several books. In my defense, they’re all part of my syllabus (not all of them). You see I think passing my MA exams would be a cool thing, no?
- Untouchable by Mulk Raj Anand
- Clear Light of Day by Anita Desai
- The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- Intentional Smiles by Shazia Omar and Merrill Khan ( This was sent to me by Bloomsbury India).
I am looking forward to April. It should be a good reading and writing month!
What did you guys read in March?